Location: Interdisciplinary Research Building, RM 163
Lab director: Qun Zhou
- Collect real-world data on energy systems and microgrids (including feeder data, PMU, building management, CHP, power generation)
- Process data using commercial tools such as Siemens MindSphere
- Develop new functionalities for industry/utility partners
- Conduct in-depth research on energy data analytics
- Support students to perform case studies with real-world design specifications and constraints
- Provide support and services to governmental agencies, industry, utilities, local communities and entities.